- Must be a resident of the U. S. or Canada.
- Grants are not awarded for academic work even if there is a volunteer component.
- Volunteer on a full-time basis (30 hours per week) for a progressive social justice program or project and have regular supervision under the direction of an established organization -- ususally for at least 3 months
- Upload a letter of acceptance from the organization with which you will work and receive supervision
- Provide two letters of recommendation sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Fund does not accept peer recommendations.
- Include a proposed plan as to how you will educate and encourage your peers to participate in similar social action
- Agree to send written reports to the Fund during and upon completion of your project
Grant Areas Include
- Building a more just and egalitarian society
- Enhancing understanding among peoples
- Advancing nonviolence and peace activities
- Promoting environmental concerns
- Advocating civil and human rights
- Working with emotionally, physically, educationally, or economically disadvantaged people
- Participating in progressive educational Israel/Zionist youth movement activities